Monday, September 15, 2008

Ugh

Thursday evening I wasn't feeling very well, so I went to bed early. I woke up in the middle of the night and emptied myself. So, I woke up Friday and felt pretty terrible all day. Lots of emptying. Friday night Lee had a big company sales awards dinner. I showered and sat there long enough to watch him win an trip before I ran home and jumped in bed.

I apologize for the poor picture, but this is Lee receiving an award for being the highest percentage above his goal for the fiscal 2008 year.


He won a trip to LaPlaya Resort in Naples. Florida. I am not sure when we go, but I think it is February or March.
I am not sure what I will do without my little sweetheart, but I don't have to think about that quite yet. I can just picture myself getting burned beyond recognition under a pretty umbrella.

Saturday I was still under the weather, but I had to tough it out again. This time it was the entire company award ceremony, and banquet. This is Lee, one of his co-workers Brandi, and Jim one of his bosses.
Sunday morning little Lulu got a little tired, but her dad made a good bed.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

hope you are feeling better. i really like the phrase 'empyting myself.' it is so descriptive without being gross. you must be an english teacher. congrats on the trip, and by the way i think i have a solution for you missing the girl. i will go with you and be your nanny so that lulu will be close, but you can still have your adult alone time. what do you think?

Kers said...

Are those the capris you bought for Haddie? Talk about a good investment. I need to hug her soon. Like tomorrow. :)

Kers said...

Congrats to Lee and I say you sneak her in your carry on. How many days is it?