Monday, August 13, 2007

Busy Weekend


I had lunch with my godson, Augie.

His mom, my friend Gretchen, tried to be very healthy, but Augie's favorite part of lunch was the Cheetos (as evidenced by his orangey fingers).

Being the super camera sleuth that I am, I took a picture of an ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend, Kelly. She was actually very nice. She said, "Aren't you Karoline?" Why yes, I am. And by a strange coincidence, Gretchen and Kelly were in the same Mommy and Me class (whatever the heck that is). Dang, I wish I wasn't so famous.

Poor Helmet and Yoda had to go to the vet to get shots. They don't leave the house much and were not too excited to be traveling.

Big Friday night on the town...Sam's with my mom. By the way, did anyone notice her new purse?

Saturday morning there was a strange spaceman in my yard with some sort of pack on his back. That is actually my father in law. He tends to err on the side of safety, can you tell?

My Husband was a sport and agreed to rip up old carpet in a spare bedroom. We spent a large part of the day pulling up the carpet board and staples. It also seems that the previous residents of our home used the wood floors as drop clothes while painting before they covered them with carpet 35 years ago. Thanks.

4 comments:

mini and brother said...

I love the picture of the exgirlfriend. SO funny. I'm so happy you have camera. I love the working Rozeboom men too.

Anonymous said...

I certainly noticed the new purse! It's Be-a-u-ti-ful!

Anonymous said...

Spelling........cloths?

Astraea said...

Wait until you see Mikele's new baby!