Monday, August 6, 2007

Okoboji with the In Laws

Last week, Lee and I took off and joined his parents and little brother at their timeshare on Lake Okoboji in NW Iowa. They have owned it for 18 years and have a lot of memories there (I do not).

It was the most unCriddle vacation. Nothing was planned, no shopping. Just relaxing, reading on the beach and a few rounds of miniature golf.


One morning, we got up bright and early to make our 6:30am tee time. I drove the cart. Jerry, LuEllyn, Lee and Lance made a handsome foursome.












I took this picture specifically because I laughed aloud that there was a herd of cows grazing next to the 15th tee.










Lots of reading under the big trees by the "beach."




























I made the family take this one after completing a round of miniature golf. I came in last, dang.














The burnt noses and sunglasses were the proof of a successful vacation.

No comments: