Saturday, September 15, 2007

Good Girl

Allie and I went one little trip to the outlet mall today. I told her that if she was a good girl I would buy her a present. She was fairly well behaved, so I bought her a new accessory. She thought she needed it, but I thought it was more of a want. The sales lady told her that it was chic. There were plenty of colors to choose from, but she liked the pinkish one. I guess she is pretty girlie. Here is a picture of Allie and her new scarf:


For those of you that aren't familiar...let me introduce you to Allie, my purse. All of the display purses in the store had cute scarves tied on them. I was a sucker, I know; but she was being good...

3 comments:

mini and brother said...

Really strange. It might be time for a real child of your own.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I can tell you don't have kids of your own....but still....as a teacher....you should know....scarves are for tying on kids when they are bad...not good.

Kiki said...

I was just telling Drew that this is the new thing with Coach purses.

And the pink is cute...