Friday, September 28, 2007

South Dakota-Finale

The reception was a good time as well. I got all sorts of pictures, both appropriate and inappropriate.

This was a nephew of the groom, AKA Cowboy-in-training.

This is what my husband did during part of the reception. Notice Lee on the left and the object of his attention on the far right. Even his fanaticism couldn't help Iowa win : (


Brother-in-law of the bride. Notice the white boots peeking out from under the table.


This may be a bit catty, but I thought the bridesmaids' outfits looked like pajamas. Please notice the MC Hammer pants with bejeweled flip-flops and the sheer belly of the ivory version..


This was the back of the dress. Notice the buttons that couldn't quite close and the wide open back. I am just glad it wasn't my back-chub poking out of the back.


Lee and I dancing. Notice my oh so original outfit (Even I am not safe from my scorn).


Lee's cousin, Jackie, and I had to have our picture taken with Wyatt Earp.


In SD even the larger, unathletic-looking gentlemen are fantastic dancers. This guy was throwing his partner all over the floor. It was quite impressive. Lee was a little bit jealous while watching this guy's skills.


This was my favorite outfit of the evening. If you click to enlarge, you will be better able to enjoy this man's formal wedding attire.

These are the pictures that I am most proud of. I risked my life and limbs to take pictures of these men's belt-buckles (but what appeared to other guests as me taking pictures of random men's crotches). I hope you appreciate it.

See if you can pick out the belt buckle of my mother- and father-in-law.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The belt buckles left me speechless.

Kers said...

What's the deal? The life and limb pic is the only one that's a red X for me!
Love the yellow pleather :)

Unknown said...

ummmmmm. why do the bridesmaids look like Aladdin: a day at the beach?

Your stealth photos are SO funny. Now that I have had my dose of laughter I am off to bed! You always have/always do look SO cute! You two really are a stunning couple.

Blog Stalker said...

Kers- that is heresy! No one wears pleather in SD; it is 100% leather!

Kers said...

Sorry. What about the red "X"?