Monday, September 10, 2007

This was my stylish husband posing on his way to the awards dinner Friday night. I wasn't invited to I didn't get to take a picture of him on stage receiving his prize.

We had to get all dressed up for the main awards ceremony followed by cocktails, dinner and dancing... Notice our obedient child watching us. On a side note, the dress and the shoes total less than $30 and were purchased in Arizona. Thanks Last Chance and My Sister's Attic.

Our self-portrait turned out better than the one taken by the sqarebow professional (nanny).

Q: What is the first sign of an eating disorder?
A:You take a picture of your dessert.

Q: What is the second sign of an eating disorder?
A: You take a picture of yourself eating dessert.

4 comments:

mini and brother said...

The last picture is hot of you eating your dessert naked. Lee's co-workers must have really liked you.

Anonymous said...

Did you change your hair three times? It looks a little different in each picture and I just want to say that is SO award ceremony appropriate. H-O-T. ;)

Anonymous said...

Uh oh...I've taken pictures of my dessert before...more than once, actually...

Kiki said...

Q: What's the third sign of an eating disorder?
A: You take a picture of your dessert in the toilet bowl after you puked it up. Or yourself.