Monday, October 1, 2007

Can you see it this time?

These are the pictures that I am most proud of. I risked my life and limbs to take pictures of these men's belt-buckles (but what appeared to other guests and the subjects as me taking pictures of random men's crotches). I hope you appreciate it.

See if you can pick out the belt buckle of my mother- and father-in-law.

Also, did you know that a person earns a belt buckle? I always thought that a person bought one and wore it solely for aesthetic purposes. I got a lesson from Lee's uncle Mick. Apparently you compete in rodeos for them. A belt buckle is like a trophy. The bigger the belt buckle the more important the competition that a person won. Also the really big competitions award saddles as prizes. Who knew? I learned so much. If you look closely (like I did in person...) you can read about the actual contest where the person won the buckle.

5 comments:

Kers said...

All-Around Cowgirl must be LuEllyn and khaki pants have to be Jerry.

Kers said...

Love the collage. Great blogging effort.

Mikele said...

That's just crazy.

Blog Stalker said...

Mother-in-law is the cowgirl picture with the turquoise. Father-in-law is the bottom right corner with black pants.

Kiki said...

Those are impressive pictures! Is that man holding his shirt away from his buckle for the picture?! Hilarious.