Monday, October 8, 2007

Dang, What Was I Thinking?

So, today is conference day. I have to (I meant "get to") meet with parents and discuss their little darlings. I have to sit and discuss both the good and the bad. I got to school and worked all morning and then went home to change clothes. I stopped by Subway in the mall food court to pick up lunch on my way back.

I just got done eating, went into the hall, saw a parent I knew and stopped to chat. Only after we chatted, walking back into my room did I realize that I had eaten a tuna fish sandwich and Nacho Cheese Doritos for lunch. Can you imagine the smell? Can you imagine having to sit in my proximity and chat all afternoon? I should put some Listerine in my desk or something. Yuck!

2 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

ahhhh that was a positive thing - they won't want to stay long and talk!

Kiki said...

I want to chat with you, but not about my kids.