Monday, October 22, 2007

Random Things

1. Rhyley Tyhe Astyn ( a boy) was born October 19th. Each one of his names has a funky spelling. I think his parents has a "y" fetish. If you don't believe me, check here.

2. Mouse #5 and Mouse #6 were caught this morning in my classroom. I think the colder weather is driving them indoors and into my room.

3. My sister-in-law informed us that she is getting a boob job in December. She is only 23 and has a 9 month old son. This is the same sister-in-law that used my old jeans as her maternity jeans. What do you even say about getting new boobs at 23? Lee and I thought she was joking, but she wasn't. Aren't you guys jealous? I'll bet you all want to have a scrawny (like 5'7" 105 lbs) big-boobed sister-in-law. I hope I get to stand nect to her in every family picture for the next 60 years...

4 comments:

mini and brother said...

You can always stand next to me...

Kers said...

You picked the wrong inlaws if you wanted to be the skinny one. Danish vs Dutch genes

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

So is that why people are always fighting over who gets to stand next to me in pictures? It's my big boobs? Wow...this explains so much....

Kiki said...

At least you will look natural for the next 60 years.

And your husband loves you without fake boobs!

I feel bad for her, not you, think what goes on in her mind.