Friday, October 26, 2007

ouch

So I was talking with a small group of other staff members today during lunch and the topic drifted to hairstylists. I, of course, mention Denis. When someone asked how long I had been a client of his, I said since 1995.

Another girl (who shall remain nameless) said, "that is probably why you haven't aged a bit." I was flattered; everyone likes to appear young. So I thanked her.

Then she said, "Oh, what I meant was that you don't have a grown-up haircut."

Ouch! Who wants a grown-up haircut anyway? Who decided that grown-up hair has to be a safe distance from your shoulders?

What a jerk! Remind me not to be friends with her...

4 comments:

Kers said...

Is she a friend of Nanny's?

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I love your hair! I love your whole look! Give me that mean girl's name and address and I'll shave her head.

Anonymous said...

Jealous, she's just jealous. Have Mrs. Spice write her a letter for you ; )

Kiki said...

Ouch, indeed.

Grown up hair takes too much time and always looks slightly like a football helmet in my mind.