Friday, October 12, 2007

My Role Model...

I got this picture in an email yesterday. It entitled, "World's Tightest Pants." I think it lives up to its name. After I got over the horror, I realized that there was some pretty sneaky photography going on.



The way I imagine it to have gone down was: a nice couple are walking along a river enjoying the day when they spotted him...the man in the tight pants. I think they ran ahead and tried to pose with their true subject in the background. I could learn a few things from these guys; they are pros.

Coincidentally, I work with a man that we have dubbed TP (Tight Pants), but our TP doesn't hold a candle to this guy.

2 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

Can I be in your class someday at school? They kids must think you are hilarious or just down right weird!!!

I am taking lessons from your sneaky photography!!

Anonymous said...

Chris Klaassen: Thats the guy who took my pants!