Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Belly Pics-20 Weeks-ish

Here are the long-awaited pictures. I think it might just be taken from a good angle. Monday one of my students said, "Man, you are getting huge..." Thanks. Isn't there a nicer way to say that?

A speacial thanks to Brenda for taking the pictures. And thanks to my "Bella Band" for keeping my pants on when they no longer button.
Brenda felt that since the belly was getting so much attention that the booty might be feeling neglected. We did get some funny looks from people in the office while our photo session was going on.
Strangely...my prom date from 1997 walked into the office and we had to have our pictures taken for old times sake, right?
Also, Brenda was slightly concerned because she thought she was allergic to her lip gloss. She had purchased some lip-plumping gloss and was a little worried about the excessive tingling.
Don't you guys wish you worked in our building?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I DO wish I worked in your building!!! I am worried about Brenda - it looks like she should probably see a doctor!! Karoline, what did LD think of your booty?

Kers said...

Cute bump and love the belly band

mini and brother said...

You're hot!! Can't wait for a picture in June!!!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Okay, I am just trying to imagine my teachers from high school taking pictures of their butts between classes. Love you guys! Wish I worked with you!

Anonymous said...

I wish I looked like that when I was 20 weeks! You barely even look pregnant...just kinda bloated.

Anonymous said...

Cuuuuute! (Your belly, not so much the tingling lips picture)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Just wait till one of your students comes up and unexpectedly rubs your tummy and says, "aww, isn't that cute."

Kiki said...

cute belly.