Thursday, February 7, 2008

more snow

Most normal families understand that if it is too dangerous to have school, you probably shouldn't be on the roads, right? My family always said, "It is a snow day; what should we do? Where should we go?" So, I wasn't surprised when Nanny called to see if I wanted to go to Panera's. Of course I went. This was the view from our booth at Paneras.
Lee even got to come home early from work. We took a little couchnap, and Helmet wanted to join us.
I think he kind of looks like Jabba the Hut in this one, don't you?
Miss Petunia loves the snow. Our only probably is cleaning her off when she comes back in. With snow this deep, she walks around a little looking for a good spot, then she settles herself into what looks like a nest. She has been outside for 2 hours already this morning. I am not looking forward to picking snowballs off of her paws and stomach and face and...

1 comment:

Kim F said...

oh my gosh! i love how you love your pets. we love our dog just as much. =)
-kim (a friend of katie's in AZ)