Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl Party

Lee and I were invited to a wild and crazy party to watch the Superbowl. Just take a look at these crazies.
Nanny and Papa were bonding with their favorite granddog, Petunia.


Nanny really just likes her big, furry feet. She thinks they looks like mittens. We have taught her to smile for the camera, are you impressed? (Tuni, not Nanny)

This picture of Lee was taken during the first half, when the Patriots were still winning. You can tell, because there is a faint smile on his lips. Toward the end of the game, that smile disappeared and turned into ranting and raving.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Nanny and Papa.
Sorry for Lee but that was seriously some game...and I like football as much as I like dogs...so that's really saying something! ;)

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

So what time did the cops come break that party up? Crazy fun! Love you all....like you were my own family....in a non-stalker, mentally sane kind of way.