Sunday, February 17, 2008

Updates

The bedding is not pink; the bedding it red. It is unisex. I tried to take a couple of pictures of the crib with the bedding. The pictures are an embroidered farm scene. So, no, I have no idea if I am having a boy or a girl and we are not going to find out!

Lee arranged the stuffed animals; can you tell? They are all sheep (minus Thumper) and the two sheepdogs have them herded them into the corner. Are we dorks or what? If you looks closely at Baaaaaaastard (he is the sheep on the far left. He was born at the Stonehenge gift shop and named on the spot), he is wearing my present from Tiffany's.

It is the silver bead necklace. I love it. Good thing my strangulation symptom has mostly passed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the necklace, thanks for not keeping us in too much suspense ; )

Unknown said...

that set is DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLING. LOVE it! I hate that people assume girl because they see red. LAME!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Cute bedding. Gorgeous necklace.

Anonymous said...

It looked pink in the other picture...this one's much better and it is clearly unisex. And really cute, of course! Beautiful necklace...did he pick that out all by himself???