Saturday, November 8, 2008

Beached Whale

Early this morning we were playing and she was watching the snow (yep, I said snow) flurries out the window(Hard to believe I was wearing sandals on Wednesday and there are flurries this morning). She must have gotten bored and wanted to find her own activity. We have been trying to roll a little bit, but she is mostly content just to lay on her back. So far she has been unsuccessful (unless you count Lee putting her on her stomach with one arm halfway pushing her over already, but that is more like tipping over).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My stomach muscles hurt after watching that. That's gotta be frustrating.

Kers said...

That fuzzy pink outfit is one of my favorites :) I love it that she was trying to get some momentum to get over by whipping her arm around. She's smart, she'll get it :)