Monday, November 10, 2008

A Third Baby Chunk!

My BFF, Chunk, will be having her 3rd little boy soon (hopefully today). Pray for a safe and speedy delivery for her and her new Baby Chunk.
This was us last August when she came to visit and meet the girl.


By the way, the nickname Chunk, began when we were teenagers. She is the last person in the world you would ever call Chunk; I think that I why it is okay. During the summer we were swimming and just goofing around. She was about 5'9" 100 pounds so I ironically called her Chunk...it stuck.

So for the second half of her life she has been known as Chunk to me and my entire family. One time Scott asked "how is Chunky?" That just seemed/sounded mean, but Chunk doesn't...hmm...

Anyway, pray for her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you Chunk..........

Love, Nanny (aka mom#2)