Monday, November 10, 2008

weekend

Amelia got to spend some quality time with her cousins and her Nanny and Papa. Nanny thought it would be fun to get all of the girls matching pink dresses. We couldn't wait for the photo op.
Lucia Louise, Amelia Louise, and Esther (Haddie) Louise.
As I have mentioned before, Lee loves Christmas. He has already purchased Christmas Lullabies for Lulu's bedtime pleasure. Sunday was a cold, November day, so after church Lee asked, "Can we stop and buy a tree for the girl's room?" Of course I said yes. So...I put it together and added some lights. We even put a fire in the fireplace for the afternoon and evening. You know there are only 44 days left to enjoy the season.

PS There are two radio stations playing Christmas music already.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Love the Hannas! I was sad when my girls grew too big to appreciate them.