Monday, November 24, 2008

Bullied x2

Bullied yet again... I need a stronger backbone or a supportive husband...dang.

When we were in Chicago for Junie's 3rd birthday celebration, Lulu went swimming for the first time at the hotel. I had talked to the Mommy and Me lady about it and she gave me some advice. She said that infants shouldn't be exposed to high level of chlorine until about 9 months. Katie made fun of me. Lee made fun of me. I lost.
She isn't so sure about it.
After a few seconds of floating around with her dad, she was ready to get out; so ready that she lunged out of his arms and tried to do a belly flop. Her dad and her aunt Katie were not on my good list for a few minutes. Poor girl got chlorine water all over her face.
Lots of mournful wails for out little sweetheart.


On a side note, please pray for me. I sprained a muscle in my back Sunday morning. I saw the doctor this morning and I am not supposed to lift, sit, or bend over. So...that leaves standing or lying flat. Hmmm. Please pray for a speedy recovery so I can get back to normal life and being about the take care of the girl myself without any pain. Thanks.

5 comments:

Kers said...

that face is so pathetic and sad. I think she knows who to turn it on for :)

mini and brother said...

You love me!!!

Kiki said...

Sorry about your back, Loopty. I'll be praying for you. How did you sprain it? You need a massage.

Maggie said...

Poor little swimmer girl...Her Dad and aunt Katie are so mean! Do you need me to call in sick at work for the rest of the week and come help you?

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Tell your Mommy and Me lady...that all these Arizona babies who were exposed to chlorine...practically in the womb...are doing just fine....Except for their skin is melting off and they walk with a limp.
Love you! And praying for your back!