Monday, November 17, 2008

New Tricks

Thursday at Mommy and Me, Lulu learned a new skill. She was sitting in front of me and I realized that she was doing it all by herself; no help from mom. I even tapped the arm of the mom sitting next to me to look. I had to have a witness in case she never did it again. When we got home we did it a little more. She does pretty well unless, of course, she smiles and that throws off her balance and she tips over.
She and her dad were twinnies in navy for church. By the way, do you like her shoes? Suri Cruise is her inspiration.

Any without further ado, new trick #2...


Friday Lulu learned how to roll over. She had always gotten stuck with one of her arms above her. I thought the roll was a fluke, but now anytime you put her on her stomach she rolls. She can even get her hands out if they are stuck at her sides.

On a side note: some babies coo, some growl, mine roars.

On a sad note: we used our last size 2 diaper yesterday. Where did my baby go?

8 comments:

Kiki said...

Oh my word. Can she get cuter?! Love the twinnies with her dad, cute shoes and oh my word, she rolls?! She is so advanced!

mini and brother said...

Amelia was about 7 months when she rolled or sat on her own. Lulu will be riding a bike without training wheels before you know it.

Mikele said...

What is on her rear?

Blog Stalker said...

There is a flower on the bottom of her tights.

Kers said...

Love that little puffer. Her thighs are so cute in tights and she looks so proud of her sitting.
Did you get a video of the growling?

Maggie said...

Well you can't blame her for not being able to smile and sit at the same time. It's hard to multi-task. I never did get the hang of that whole pat your head/rub your tummy thing...

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

She is the sweetest little cherub of a baby! Karoline...your voice on the video made me miss Katie even more...it kind of sounded like her a little. :-(

Sarah said...

So impressive, Miss Lulu! :)

Ours got a little reversed... they were pulling up to standing before they sat up on their own. Hmmm.

Won't be long before Lucia is WALKING! :)