Friday, November 7, 2008

Voting Outfit

Tuesday we put on our most appropriate voting attire, jumped in the stroller and walked to our precinct. It wasn't very busing and we got right in. As cute as she looked, our team lost (I could wax on and on about it, but what is done is done and now I have to support/respect our president even if I don't like him...ugh). Dang!

Lately I have come to notice that I am a boring blogger. I used to be snarky and clever and now I post cute picture of my girl. I swear I am still persnickety and witty with lots of bratty comments. I will try harder to post about something other than my 17 pound moose.

Sometimes I write blog posts in my head as I drive; is that strange? By the time I get home I am completely distracted and by the time I get to the computer I have no idea what it was I was going to write. I promise to try harder to be entertaining.

7 comments:

Kers said...

O those leggers!! :)

mini and brother said...

You're still funny... lookin'... haha
I like the fat girl.

Anonymous said...

I think the legs are entertaining enough.

Sarah said...

LOVE the "voting attire"! :)

Kiki said...

I love seeing pictures of the moose. And really, I've talked to you on the phone and boring is the word that has described our conversations so I'm not so sure you can come up with anything interesting to blog about! You know I'm kidding.

What is it about becoming a mom that makes us so serious and hey look at my kid!

I think Lulu and Kolby would be really cute together. Can't wait to get a picture of them together in January!

Mikele said...

I think of posts in the shower!

I love pictures of the girl, but I would also be quite fond of snark.

Anonymous said...

I enjoy looking at your blog and pictures. It breaks up the day!