Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bookends

Cousin Macker stopped by for a brief overnight with Nanny and Papa. Lulu ever so graciously shared her backseat. She also shared her binky.
Mac investigated but decided he preferred the green to the orange. He did chug about 3/4 of the water out of a pink sippy cup though.
They did a little singing. I'm glad there were no arguments about who the lead singer would be...
They also had a little tea party. Macker was quite a gentleman; he poured the tea.

I had to restrain myself not to take million pictures of the little bookends.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I am impressed by your restraint! But my oh my what cuties :)

Kers said...

Cousin buddies the same size are the best! I for one love the pics!

mini and brother said...

Thanks for giving my Macker so much love. MINE!!!!!

Robyn said...

Total cuties. I want to pinch their diaper clad buns.