Monday, December 14, 2009

Spoiled

On Thursday nights I play tennis. I get home after bed time and the last couple of weeks, this is what I have come home to:



When I asked Lee why our child was asleep on the living room floor while he sat on the couch watching football, he responded, "She didn't want to go upstairs. When I asked her if it was time for bed, she shook her head and sat down. I told her she could stay down here with daddy and she laid down and I got her a binky and covered her with a blanket."

When I asked how he got her to lay there without getting up or playing, he said, "I just told her that she had to go night-night and if she got up she would have to go up to her bed."

For the record, she would never in a million years have laid down, not moved and fallen asleep. Wow. I guess we know who will have to be the disciplinarian around here.

I told him that we should be thankful our baby sleeps perfectly in her crib and not mess that up, but Daddy said that his girl wanted to stay close to him. I guess there are worse things that could happen, right?

4 comments:

mini and brother said...

Precious! I guess Uncle Lee is actually a baby whisperer.

Maggie said...

you let that darling girl sleep wherever she wants!

Kiki said...

Out boys will always do things for Drew that they won't do for me.

She's so cute.

Sarah said...

LOVE it! :)