Saturday, December 19, 2009

New Toys

One night Lee decided that we should put up our nativity set. I voted not to this year because Girl would mess with it. I was overruled. Lee helped Lulu set it up while explaining the story to her. She is a big fan of "mommy," "daddy," and "Baby."
She thought that the sheep looked a little hungry, so it got a snack from the food bowl.
She loves to give the Baby kisses.
Baby Jesus also get lots of hugs. You can't tell from the photo, but she holds Baby Jesus between her shoulder and ear (like a phone) when she gives Him hugs.


I didn't get a picture of it, but one day she put all of the people and then animals in her wagon and they rode around the house. I guess I don't need to buy her the Little People Nativity set now.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

so sweet! Love the hugging like it's a phone :) Our girls love the nativity set as well... except the twins like to fight over baby Jesus. It's a bit strange to hear them yelling back and forth "MY baby Jesus" "NO MY baby Jesus!"

Kers said...

I too love the phone hug and wonder where she got that idea :) I can picture Lee explaining it to her and she sitting with rapt attention now if you were the educator...