Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Day After Christmas/Merry Caroling

Girl bonding...Haddie, Amelia and Lulu playing on/near the computer.
Dancing around the Christmas Tree...one of Nanny's favorite Danish traditions.
All six grandkids ready to get on the bus and start the caroling.
Lee didn't like the lack of seatbelts, so they sat in the wayback in the only seats that had belts.

A family photo.
Nanny getting her singing voice ready as we walked up one of the driveways.
Scott, our caroling leader.
At our last stop we were invited in. Girl loved the puppies. Dogs with tails are a novelty to her. She couldn't stop laughing.

She also loved the train.
Haddie got to hold baby McKenzie.
Casey and Katie in the kitchen.
Lee showing Nanny some love.

Our fearless leader, chauffeur, and patriarch, Papa.

Thanks for keeping us safe, Papa.

3 comments:

Kers said...

Glad I have 2 sisters who are efficient bloggers. Great pics! Thanks for getting the one of Haddie holding McKenzie.

Sarah said...

I am seriously adoring all these new blog posts. From your far-away friend: THANK YOU! Ok so dancing around the Christmas tree and Christmas caroling - two traditions I think I might need to start in my own fam :) Where did you get a bus to ride around in?? Grrrrrrr why don't we live closer!

Blog Stalker said...

Sarah~
The dancing around the tree is from my mom's Danish roots. The caroling is because my mom loves it; she bought everyone hats to wear and bells to ring. My dad borrowed the us from a retirement home he works at part time.