Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!

Lee had Christmas Eve off from work, so we headed out to the farm. My Girl was watching an intense chess match between Lee and Lance. She kept wanting to play with the pieces and that was not taken well.
The our Girl hung out by the fireplace with Cousin Jared and Aunt Laine (did anyone notice the Lightsabers on the TV in the background?). Jared and Jesus are holding hands too.
Yeah. I did it. I took a picture during the prayer. Go ahead and judge me...I'd do it again.
My dainty flower needed a fork to eat her cookie. She is very sophisticated.


Then we started opening presents. Uncle Lance got some new basketball shoes called Kobes. I was not impressed, but apparently they are cool. Who knew?
Big Jer watching the present opening, Girl and I enjoying a new book she got while Lee starts to open his present.
Lulu seemed to like standing on the box a lot more than opening it.
Grandma LuEllyn helping Lulu feed her new baby while cousin Jared snuggled in his new Cars blanket.


After presents, we went to the basement to play with toys. LuEllyn and Lulu set up all of the animals and then Jared loved knocking them all down with his big tractor.
Girl tried to take the significantly smaller tractor for a ride...
Lance, Laine and Lee.
A Rozeboom gathering would not be complete without the boys all wrestling. Even two-on-one (Lee and Lance versus Jerry), Jerry still wins.


Stay tuned for more Christmas posts...

3 comments:

Kers said...

Horizontal stripes in the 2nd to last pic. I won't say any more.

Sarah said...

I'm pretty impressed with Jer, I have to say. Um, I'd like to also confess that I take pictures during prayers. Is that bad?? Love all the pictures Karoline. Looks like fun!

Robyn said...

Nice job capturing all the fun moments. I love the star wars/holding baby Jesus' hand pic.