Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rozeboom Thanksgiving

Saturday we celebrated Thanksgiving with Lee's family out at the farm. Everyone sitting down to eat. The two nauties on the end refused to be in the picture and hid.
So I went to the other end of the table to get them and they still tried to ignore me.
Family bonding Rozeboom-style. Lee and Laine wrestling because Lee was trying to wash her face with e dishrag. At least they are both smiling...
Uncle Lance sword-fighting with my girl. I think she is a pro after her trip to the Murrays.


It was the most beautiful day so after we ate we headed outside. My girl was very helpful. She was helping her grandma sweep the rocks.
The Boesenbergs: Jared, Laine and Ben played on their ATV.
Later on, Lulu "helped" Jared ride in his VW beetle.
Lance and his girlfriend, Kathleen.

This girl loved just running around and being part of the action.


This was my attempt at an artsy photo of the farm while also displaying the abnormally beautiful late November weather.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm pretty sure Lulu thinks she's an adult... or at the very least, a "big kid". :) Love it! Oh and I have some very uncooperative picture takers in the fam too... so I feel your pain :)

Robyn said...

Looks like a lot of family fun! So thankful for this abnormal weather.

Kers said...

I love her piggy tails! What did Lulu think of the Thanksgiving food?