Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas Morning & Afternoon

When we got up Christmas morning, we had some pancakes.
The we began to open presents. She loved to sit on her present prior to opening them.
She really got the hang of it. Next year she will be a pro. I doubt she will let us eat breakfast before opening presents...


Tuni wanted to be part of Christmas morning.
After all of our presents were opened, we headed to Nanny's. Amelia gave me a makeover.
All six kiddos before the present opening commenced.
Nanny got Girl a Bitty Baby doll. I think we are going to name her Betty.

Scott was VERY appreciative of his present.
Macker loved his new boy doll.
Scott and Hank got matching costumes and matching Incredible Hulk gloves.
I think my perfect angel might have been expressing her displeasure of Mac's new toy.

2 comments:

Kiki said...

She might not let you get dressed either!

I love her sparkly red shoes and her dress. And the dress from yesterday's post.

Sarah said...

My favorites are definitely the "makeover" pictures - you AND Lee! :) I am impressed that Lulu was already in a fancy dress to open presents Christmas morning! :)