Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Haddie

Sunday afternoon we headed to the Harkers for Haddie's 3rd birthday party. It began with a little beauty parlor. Haddie was very patient with my Girl. I heard her say, "Quit moving, Wuwu!"

Then Hank shared his toys. I think this is a poster for the future of the NRA.
Hank and Lulu "watching" Haddie open her presents.
Showing off her new purse that our Grandma Esther made for Kerstin many years ago.


Kerstin rounded us all up and we went down to the basement to watch Haddie's new Dora video.

Our Girl has a limited attention span and Kerstin's basement has lots of fun distractions.
The birthday girl with her cake.


Thanks for the fun. I love free dinners with all you can eat cookies and cake. Mmmm. I can't wait until April.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yea for family birthdays :) Love all the new pictures the past week! keep it up :) I miss you!

mini and brother said...

Love seeing the girls play together. SO cute.

Kers said...

So glad Wuwu had a little more fun at our party than the bowling alley :) and Sarah - I love that hand-me-down. When I saw her at church she kept telling me "coat, coat" Love that she loves being fancy :)