Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Life

All four of the girls in the house were settled in to take a nap. For the record, Lucia only made it about thirty minutes. This was the start of her tough day.
We decided it was time to put the batteries in the bouncy seat and try it out. She thought it was her new best friend. She smiled at it and talked to it as it sang to her and blinked its lights.

My grandma (who would be 103 if she was still living) made this smocked dress for me when I was a baby and now it is Lulu's turn. I can't believe I got a picture of her cute little smile.

7 comments:

Brenda Rae said...

I am jealous that you didn't have to go back to school -

Live Love & Laugh said...

Karoline-Lulu is soooo adorable in that white dress. I love her look-this is one to be framed.

mini and brother said...

The smiling picture is the best!!

Kers said...

Glad she is enjoying the bouncy seat. Soon she'll surprise herself with a kick and lots of lights and sounds. The smiling one makes her look like such a baby girl and not a newborn.

Sarah said...

SO CUTE!!!!!

Mikele said...

Love the dress. And a nap seems like a great idea...

Shawna Horn said...

Congrats! Karoline, she is beautiful and you look great. I'm so excited that you are experiencing motherhood. You are undoubtedly a great mom! Hopefully I will get to meet LuLu next time we are home!
Blessings,
Shawnananana