Monday, August 18, 2008

Twinnies and more...

Saturday morning Nanny and I went to the local farmers' market. It was huge. Lots of booths and lots of attendees. I ended up with kettle corn, squash, zucchini and a huge cantaloupe. Nanny ended up with a little more. Papa stopped by and found us later in the morning. When I saw him, I told him how much i liked his shirt. As we were wandering through the booths, we came upon a person wearing the same shirt. Nanny (AKA Blog Boss) said I had to take a picture. So, they grabbed the poor, unsuspecting lady and her dog for a photo op.

I think Papa wears it better, don't you?

Later that day, Lee and Lulu were bonding. She is starting to do more talking (making noises intentionally) and big cheesey/gummy smiles. Also, she had her first 8 hour night. Friday night I fed her at 7:30pm , put her to bed, and she didn't cry until 3:30am. Then, I fed her again, put her back down and she slept until 7:30am. Anyway...she and Lee were hanging out on the floor when Petunia wanted in on the action. She laid down and rolled over so she could get a little lovin' too.

By the way, she is not always so wonderful. She has cried more in the last two days (Saturday and today) than her first 8 weeks combined. I guess she was bound to be a normal baby sooner or later.

5 comments:

Mikele said...

The shirt twins are hilarious. Good call, Blogger Nanny.

Sarah said...

Congrats on a fantastic Friday night!! We didn't get eight hours from both girls (one did MUCH better than the other) until 8 months. Let me tell you, we were TIRED! Here's hoping for MANY more eight hour nights :)

Kiki said...

Shirt twins are hilarious. Do you think she was embarrassed to be wearing a mans shirt?

Maybe Lulu knows Aunty Chunk is coming to town and she can't wait any longer!

Kers said...

Lions so sorry that Lulu has gotten so naughty :) I love her anyway. Tell her Aunt Kers will come anytime and lull her to sleep like Saturday :) Chunk we can't wait to hug you and see your baby belly :) How's your Thursday AM work? I'll be crying after leaving my precious boy at his first day of preschool.

mini and brother said...

Dad and his twin are so funny.
Give Lulu a spankin for me.