Friday, August 29, 2008

Tennis Shower

For the past 3 years I have been playing tennis in a women's league. My team is so nice. They didn't even get too mad at me when I told them I was pregnant. I was allowed to play competitively until the end I was 32 weeks along (although I didn't move quite as quickly toward the end). They didn't even get mad at me when I couldn't play in districts or when my water broke while watching them play districts (that is a whole different story).

Our team captain, Candy, called about a month ago and asked if she could host a "meet and greet" for Lulu. She said everyone on the team wanted to meet her. This is Candy holding our girl.
One lady on my team, Cindy, made her this blanket.
Everyone enjoying drinks and food in the kitchen.
LuEllyn, my mother-in-law, watching Lulu try on her new headband.

5 comments:

Kers said...

Forget LuEllyn for a minutes - you know that pic is in there because you got your neck and head tilt just right super model. Love the sweater - from where? I want one :) Oh and my niece is darling as always

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

What a great idea!! Looks like you had fun you super model!! haha

Sarah said...

Karoline!
First of all - so fun. Second - you look absolutely gorgeous! Third - I am LOVING your new friend Logan's hair. :)

Kiki said...

Love the matching shoes and dress on Lulu.

mini and brother said...

you look skinny!