Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our New Friend, Logan

Last week at our Mommy and Me class, Lulu and I spied a new baby (4 weeks old) with a lot of hair. That baby's name is Logan (it is a girl, don't get me started on all of the names of Lulu's classmates...).

Logan's mom told us that Logan's hair will not lay flat no matter what she tries. If you can't tell from the pictures, the hair on top of her head stands straight up and the hair on the sides of her head goes straight forward.

The other thing that I thought was interesting was the color. Usually babies have dark hair, red hair, or wispy blonde hair. Logan's hair is dirty blonde.


10 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Look at all that hair!

So, blog stalker, hows the blog stalking going?

Love your name by the way.

See ya around.

mini and brother said...

Did she know you were taking those pictures?
Maybe a razor would help.

Anonymous said...

Like mother, like baby? Crazy...and kinda creepy?

Blog Stalker said...

Last week I tried to covertly take a picture with my phone, but this week she was in my small group, so I asked if she minded.

Kers said...

I'm corn-fused. Who's the 1st blog stalker?

Maggie said...

I finally blogged...

Blog Stalker said...

I have no idea who the first blog stalker is. They have a blog by that name though.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

Oh my gosh...that poor child! She is going to have one heack of a life with a "boy" name and that hair!! LOL Just ask my mom I have a "boy "name & I had crazy hair like that too!! LOL Poor,poor soul!! haha

Mikele said...

That is so unfortunate!

Unknown said...

I get so creeped out by babies with that much hair. CREEPY. It just doesn't seem natural. Maybe her long hair is trying to make up for the fact that she was saddled with a boy's name?

You would have a HEYDAY in my neighborhood with the covert photography.