Thursday, August 14, 2008

This one is for you, Sarah.

Sarah has repeatedly asked for a picture of me with the baby, but I haven't had one until now. As most of you blog mothers know, we are the ones behind the camera documenting every cute face made. So, Kerstin took a picture of me with the girl at Papa's birthday party last week.
And a little family portrait...

Thanks for caring about us Sarah (and others). By the way...Sarah is pregnant with a fourth daughter to add to her family. I am just trying to figure out one!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yeah for pictures of the beautiful mommy!! Just wanted you to know that you're not forgotten even though someone else gets the attention now :) Who do people say Lucia looks like?? And I'm still trying to figure out how you get that cute little bow to stay... :)

Anonymous said...

She looks even better in person!

Kiki said...

You do look great! And I can't wait to see you in person!