Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Cute Little Boy

Last night Lucia and I went to Bible study. Nanny insisted that she wear a dress. It was a little bit too big, but cute anyway. When we got there, a newer attendee said, "Oh you had a little boy! What did you name him?" I thought to myself, "Dang! I knew it was too soon to dress her in blue." I was thinking that the fact that it was a dress and she had a bow in would help. Guess not.

On a side note, I think Lee is really getting this daughter thing. As we were dressing her for Bible study Lee said, "I'll bet you are glad that I bought her a blue binky now. She has to have one that matches her outfit." He was right. I was proud of him; he has come so far in 6 weeks.
Lulu is definitely a morning baby. She is most alert, smiley and "talkative" for the first 2-3 hours of her day. Papa was talking to her and getting her to smile this morning.
This is yet another outfit Aunt Katie got for her. I tried to get a side view so you all could see her ruffley butt (my favorite part).
Nanny thought that Lucia needed help with tummy time and bought her a picnic-style play mat.
She was exhausted after such a grueling upper body workout.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whenever you need a babysitter, let me know. I come with some experience and an absolute love of sweet little baby girls. You know my number. Thanks.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

that is so funny! umm...yeah I guess people always put little white bows in a little boys hair!! OH MY!! LOL
I think Aaron needs a little girl someday too....so he can understand the whole color coordination thing!!

Kers said...

I enlarged each pic to check out the chunk. The side view of that left thigh is just too much :) And for the record I love light blue on babies especially ones with blue eyeballs :)

khuck said...

Oh dear...we got that with lauren until she was 1-ish and finally getting in some hair. They can be the girliest looking thing, hairbows, all in pink, and some folks STILL think they are little boys. I am holding firm to the belief that they will be the biggest knockouts in their later years. :)

Kate

Kiki said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to get ahold of her!

Sarah said...

Aren't people funny? We can have the twins dressed in matching pink outfits... and people will still say "Are they boys or girls" OR my favorite "which one is the boy?" Ummmm if I had a boy and a girl I don't think I would dress them in matching pink outfits!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikele said...

I can tell that her biceps are getting more definition.