Friday, August 15, 2008

Siblings

The other day Lucia asked if she could spend some quality time with her two oldest siblings. I think their mantra was, "If we don't look at her, she's not there."
After Yoda left, Lucia got a little tired and tried to snuggle with Helmet. He made a very nice pillow.
Also, just because I like this picture...the other day mom and I were at the mall when Lulu got really tired and passed out on Nanny's shoulder. I think I am going to have to work on her shopping stamina.

5 comments:

mini and brother said...

Those cats make me want to itch my eyes out. Poor Lulu!

nealy said...

Hi, I hope you don't think I'm stalking you! =)

But, your baby is such a cutie! Congratulations!

Okay, this is random, but I think we have almost the exact same couch and curtains behind it. Funny!

Kristy said you got the Bugaboo stroller. How do you like it?

Kers said...

Haddielou would be so jealous of the QT with the Ki-Ki's :) The sweet chubber face tipped over on Nanny's shoulder is priceless.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

Boo little Lulu....We really need to work on those shopping skills!! Time to go shopping with Nana Betty & Nanny Becky....they will teach you the ropes!! hehehe
I feel with Katie....I wanna itch my eyes out just looking at the cats...LOL
What a sweet little angel sleeping on Nana!!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Eventually, those cats will make great places to rest a sippy cup while watching Dora the Explorer...