Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Any Marthas Out There?

I much prefer to stay in the kitchen and prepare, serve and/or clean up than actually socialize. Is that strange? Maybe my social anxiety is flaring up again...I have company over right now (seriously, as I sit and type) and they are all playing "HORSE" in the driveway, drinking bluish lemonades, and chatting. I am looking for anything that could possibly need to be done for the meal. My mom always makes fun of me and tells me to sit down and not to start cleaning until people leave. I also choose not to judge Martha either. Mary maybe should have helped. Maybe Martha was listening through the kitchen door; we don't know.

Okay...I will go now and make conversation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just fine!!! What is ChunkTime? I have missed all the updates - haven't had a computer to use. WOW LuLu is getting big still super cute! I will be home labor day weekend hope to see ya.
Hope all is well. Miss ya tons.
Love Mol

Kers said...

Hope you are atleast drinking a blue-ish lemonade as you are striving to look busy. Your favorite sister - Mary